W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor Inc. can give its clients top-notch pipe fabrication at prices that can beat out all of the competitors. They can give you better time scheduling and prices then you could get with on-site fabrication. Our modern fabrication facility and very talented craftsmen can give you precision pipe fabrications with aggressively planned scheduling. Our scheduling depends on your needs, rather than other trades, job conditions, or inclement weather. We can either work from CADD drawings or your own drawings for your project. Our specialty is carbon and stainless piping that can be anywhere between two and 26 inches in diameter. There’s no job too large or too small for this company. We hold ASME and NBIC stamps, which signify our expertise and what our quality assurance program has to offer. We provide the following types of services:
- Computer Drafting – We can help you draft a virtual model of the structure that you want to build before actually putting it together. This will help both us and you see what it will look like and how it will function beforehand. We utilize cutting-edge software that incorporates the physics of metal fabrication in order to show the appearance and functionality of the metal structure, so that we can be sure that it meets physical requirements before starting to build it. We can also draft on the computer just how the structure will fit into a larger system, so that everyone involved can see just how it will work when it is integrated into a system of other parts.
- Pipe Fabrication – Regardless of the industry your business serves, we can fabricate pipes that meet your exacting parameters to ensure quick and efficient movement of large amounts of material such as debris, gas or air. We are well-stocked with the materials that meet or exceed all applicable codes. Our fabrication department has the latest design tools to complete the most complex job.
- Hanger Fabrication – The integrity of any hangers you use on the job is vital to both your reputation and the safety of the people involved. We can fabricate any manner of hangers that your business might need. We work closely with you to utilizing best practices in order to deliver the hangers you need, when you need them.
- Miscellaneous Structural Fabrication – when you need structural support for your projects, we are there to provide exactly what is necessary to complete the job. Whether your project is straightforward and you know exactly what you need going into it or it is a more complex and complicated job, our designers can work with you to fabricate the support needed to handle any substance or material. We can fabricate parts that repair a structure or build one from scratch.
- Plumbing & Non-Metal Pipe Fabrication – of course, we can also provide you with metal and nonmetal pipe fabrication for all your industrial and commercial plumbing needs. Whether this is copper piping, PVC or some other material, we can design and fabricate an entire plumbing system for your project or just a few replacement parts. From jobs that start from the ground up to simple repairs, our expertise covers every plumbing fabrication need you might run across.
- Blasting and Coating – We realize that you not only want your metal structures to fit into a system and be operational, but that you want this functional operation to last. Blasting and coating services to prevent corrosion in the future are part of the suite of services that we offer as well.
- Installation – When it comes to actually installing your structures for practical use, we have expert technicians who can help you with that. Regardless of the size of any pipe or structure, we are able to put it into place so that it not only functions on its own but as part of your intended system as well.
Call us for:
- ASME/NBIC CODE STAMPS
- COMPUTER DRAFTING
- ALL TYPES OF WORK
- BLASTING AND COATING