W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor specializes in commercial design build. With this service, experienced, professional commercial engineers work closely with our clients from the early idea phase to develop a project from start to finish that meets their needs. Pulling in the expertise of mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and members of the electrician team, W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor’s commercial design build service offers a number of attractive benefits for our clients.
Benefits of Commercial Design Build
- The hands-on approach of design build ensures complete client satisfaction at every stage of the process — from the initial ideation to the finished product.
- The design build concept includes all phases of the process — design, estimation and construction.
- Clients work with one team — from start to finish — so continuity is experienced.
- W. Gay Mechanical Contractor provides the following construction services: plumbing, piping, ventilation, air conditioning and heating.
- A turnkey solution with services available in structural, mechanical, electrical and general construction is ensured when using our design build services.
- A dedicated project manager is the project’s point of contact. All information and communication flow through this experienced professional to ensure that clients have the accountability they need for their projects.
- Skilled project managers oversee each aspect of the project from design, installation, and preventative maintenance.
Since 1962, W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor has been providing commercial construction services, such as design build, to Florida businesses that want a high quality, value driven product. With an array of experienced service technicians on staff, W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor is poised to take your idea for a business structure and bring it to reality. Treating each of our clients with respect, as well as ensuring the protection of their clients’ privacy, is of utmost importance. Contact W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor today to start the process.