At W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractors Inc., they specialize in numerous sectors of commercial construction with commercial carpentry being a focus. Their highly-trained commercial carpenters can perform a variety of commercial carpentry duties that encompass every phase of the job.
Our carpentry services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project layout: Precise and accurate project layout is imperative to the smooth execution of a job — from start to finish.
- New construction: When starting a particular job from the ground up, it is important to hire a company whose employees understand the logical processes involved while also staying within the prescribed budget and time frame.
- Scaffold erection: Erecting scaffolding ensures that work can be completed safely and efficiently.
- Acoustical ceilings: This type of ceiling is an ideal method of reducing noise within a commercial setting while still maintaining the aesthetical beauty.
- Foundations: Superior foundation work is necessary to safeguard the integrity and stability of your commercial structure.
- Remodeling: During commercial remodeling, the existing structures are evaluated and work is completed within its confines to provide a finished project that matches the customer’s expectations.
- Finishing carpentry: Presenting a professional and polished look is essential to making a good impression for a commercial business.
- Concrete work (all phases): Whether a building needs extensive concrete work or only a few patches, the experienced contractors have the skills to take care of it.
Commercial construction requires a specific set of skills to ensure that all applicable requirements are followed. When W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractors Inc. hires a commercial carpenter, that employee receives extensive training including a comprehensive apprenticeship program. In order to uphold their high standards of workmanship and knowledge, each of their service employees is certified and/or licensed in the specifics of their own particular field.